The annual Wallace Wilson Leadership Award is presented to a graduate who has demonstrated high ethical standards and outstanding leadership to the profession. We congratulate our winners this year, Dr. Nadine Caron and Dr. Robert Offer!
Dr. Nadine Caron receiving her Wallace Wilson Leadership Award at the AGM on April 26, 2017.
Dr. Robert Offer receiving his Wallace Wilson Leadership Award at the AGM on April 26, 2017.
This award is presented at the Medical Alumni Association’s AGM.
Eligibility & Criteria
- Current members of the Board of Directors of the MAA are not eligible
- Nominator must be an MD alumnus of the UBC medical program
- Letters of support may be from anyone
- Nomination documents should include:
- Completed nomination application
- Letters of support (optional)
- Summarized curriculum vitae (we ask that this does not exceed 5 pages, please do not include the full list of publications)
- Deadline for 2018 nominations is Friday, January 19th
Typically 1 awardee per year – maximum 2 per year (may not be nominated posthumously).
To nominate someone, please download the followed the following form or print a copy and hand write.
*if you are unable to fill in the form, look to the top left of the Word document for "Security Warning - Some active content has been disabled." and click "Options..." followed by clicking "Enable this content" and "OK".
Send your nomination to:
Medical Alumni Association Executive
c/o The William A. Webber Medical Student & Alumni Centre
2750 Heather Street
Vancouver, BC V5Z 4M2
For questions please contact contact 604-875-4111 ext. 62032 or email@example.com