The annual Wallace Wilson Leadership Award is presented to a graduate who has demonstrated high ethical standards and outstanding leadership to the profession.
This award is presented at the Medical Alumni Association’s AGM.
Eligibility & Criteria
- Current members of the Board of Directors of the MAA are not eligible
- Nominator must be an MD alumnus of the UBC medical program
- Letters of support may be from anyone
- Nomination documents should include:
- Completed nomination application
- Letters of support (optional)
- Summarized curriculum vitae (we ask that this does not exceed 5 pages, please do not include the full list of publications)
- Deadline for 2017 nominations is Friday, January 20th
Typically 1 awardee per year – maximum 2 per year (may not be nominated posthumously).
To nominate someone, please download the followed the following form or print a copy and hand write.
*if you are unable to fill in the form, look to the top left of the Word document for "Security Warning - Some active content has been disabled." and click "Options..." followed by clicking "Enable this content" and "OK".
Send your nomination to:
Medical Alumni Association Executive
c/o The William A. Webber Medical Student & Alumni Centre
2750 Heather Street
Vancouver, BC V5Z 4M2
For questions please contact contact 604-875-4111 ext. 62032 or firstname.lastname@example.org