The annual Wallace Wilson Leadership Award is presented to a graduate who has demonstrated high ethical standards and outstanding leadership to the profession.
We congratulate all our previous recipients including the 2017 awardees, Dr. Nadine Caron and Dr. Robert Offer!
Dr. Nadine Caron (left photo) and Dr. Robert Offer (right photo) receiving their Wallace Wilson Leadership Awards at the AGM on April 26, 2017.
This award is presented at the Medical Alumni Association’s AGM.
Eligibility & Criteria:
- Current members of the Board of Directors of the MAA are not eligible
- Nominator must be an MD alumnus of the UBC medical program
- Letters of support may be from anyone
Nomination Documents should include:
- Completed nomination application
- Letters of support (optional, max 2)
- *Summarized curriculum vitae (we ask that this does not exceed 4 pages, please do not include the full list of publications)
*Where a CV is not easily available to you the alumni team are happy to assist
Nominations for the 2019 awards will open in the fall.
For questions please contact the alumni team at 604-875-4111 ext. 62032 or email@example.com