This award is given to a graduate of the 25th anniversary class who, in the opinion of his/her classmates, has best demonstrated qualities in one or more of the following areas: leadership, research, teaching, clinical care, administration or public service.
This year’s 25th Anniversary Class is 1992.
NOMINATION PROCESS AND FORM
- Nominator must be a member of the 25th anniversary MD class
- The deadline for nominations will be determined by the Class Reunion planning schedule
- A voting ballot will be distributed to the members of the 25th anniversary MD class for their decision
- If during the nomination process only one name is brought forward, the award is given by acclamation
- The award will be presented either at the UBC Medical Alumni Association Annual General Meeting or at the Class’ 25th reunion, whichever the successful nominee prefers.
Typically 1 awardee per year – maximum 2 per year (may be given posthumously)
To nominate someone, please download the followed the following form or print a copy and hand write. Deadline for submissions has passed for Class of 1992.
SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATION
There are 3 ways you can submit your nomination.
Medical Alumni Association
c/o Medical Student & Alumni Centre
2750 Heather Street
Vancouver, BC V5Z 4M2
For questions please contact contact 604-875-4111 ext. 62032 or email@example.com.