The annual Wallace Wilson Leadership Award is presented to a graduate who has demonstrated high ethical standards and outstanding leadership to the profession.
Congratulations to our 2019 Wallace Wilson Leadership Award Recipients:
To learn more about Dr. Nimmo and Dr. Walls and their careers, please click on their photo above!
- Current members of the UBC Medical Alumni Association Board of Directors are not eligible for this award
- Nominator must be an alumnus/alumna of the UBC MD undergraduate program or a current resident/resident graduate of UBC
- Award(s) may not be nominated posthumously
The online nomination form consist of 4 sections:
- Contact information of nominator and nominee
- Reasoning why the nominee is deserving of the award
- A summarized curriculum vitae/online biography, maximum 5 pages. Please do not include the full list of publications.
- Where a curriculum vitae is not easily available to you, the Alumni Engagement Office is happy to assist. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Letter(s) of support, maximum 2 letters. Optional, but encouraged.
The deadline for 2020 nominations is Monday, January 13, 2020.
Only nominations received by the deadline date will be accepted. Incomplete nominations will not be considered.
If you have nominated an individual for the 2019 MAA Awards, please note that nominations will be considered for up to 3 years from the original submission date.
Nominations will be reviewed by the UBC MAA Board of Directors after the nomination deadline. Award decisions will be announced in February 2020 and the UBC MAA will advise all nominators accordingly. Awards will be presented at the MAA AGM & Awards Ceremony on May 28, 2020.
For questions, please contact Eric Chow at 604-875-5674 or email@example.com.