This award is given to a graduate of the 25th anniversary class who, in the opinion of his/her classmates, has best demonstrated qualities in one or more of the following areas: leadership, research, teaching, clinical care, administration or public service.
Congratulations to our 2019 Silver Anniversary Award Recipient:
To learn more about Dr. Kapoor and her career, please click on the photo above!
The 2019 award will be given to a member of the 1994 class in recognition of their 25th Anniversary at either their reunion in 2019 or the 2020 MAA AGM.
NOMINATION PROCESS AND FORM
- Nominator must be a member of the 25th anniversary MD class
- The deadline for nominations will be determined by the Class Reunion planning schedule
- A voting ballot will be distributed to the members of the 25th anniversary MD class for their decision
- If during the nomination process only one name is brought forward, the award is given by acclamation
- The award will be presented either at the UBC Medical Alumni Association Annual General Meeting or at the Class’ 25th reunion, whichever the successful nominee prefers.
Typically 1 awardee per year – maximum 2 per year (may be given posthumously)
For questions, please contact 604-875-4111 ext. 62032 or email@example.com.