The Honorary Medical Alumni Award recognizes a member of the UBC Faculty of Medicine Community who has made a significant contribution as a committed clinician, teacher, mentor or administrator; thereby advancing the goals of the Faculty of Medicine. We congratulate Dr. Ross!
Dr. Shelley Ross receiving her Honorary Medical Alumni Award at the AGM, April 26, 2017.
- Nominator must be an MD alumnus of the UBC medical program
- Letters of support may be from anyone
- Nomination documents should include:
- Completed nomination application
- Letters of support (optional)
- Summarized curriculum vitae (we ask that this does not exceed 5 pages, please do not include the full list of publications)
- By definition, this award is not applicable to any individual who received an MD from UBC
- Deadline for 2017 is Friday, January 20 2017
Typically 1-2 awardees per year – maximum 3 per year (may not be nominated posthumously)
To nominate someone, please download the followed the following form or print a copy and hand write.
*if you are unable to fill in the form, look to the top left of the Word document for "Security Warning - Some active content has been disabled." and click "Options..." followed by clicking "Enable this content" and "OK".
Send your nomination to:
Medical Alumni Association Executive
c/o The William A. Webber Medical Student & Alumni Centre
2750 Heather Street
Vancouver, BC V5Z 4M2
For questions please contact contact 604-875-4111 ext. 62032 or email@example.com