The Honorary Medical Alumni Award recognizes a member of the UBC Faculty of Medicine Community who has made a significant contribution as a committed clinician, teacher, mentor or administrator; thereby advancing the goals of the Faculty of Medicine.
Congratulations to all our Honorary Medical Alumni Award Recipients, including Dr. Shelley Ross who received her award in 2017.
Dr. Shelley Ross receiving her Honorary Medical Alumni Award at the AGM, April 26, 2017.
Eligibility & Criteria:
- Nominator must be an MD alumnus of the UBC medical program
- Letters of support may be from anyone
- By definition, this award is not applicable to any individual who received an MD from UBC
Nomination Documents should include:
- Completed nomination application
- Letters of support (optional, max 2)
- *Summarized curriculum vitae (we ask that this does not exceed 4 pages, please do not include the full list of publications)
*Where a CV is not easily available to you the alumni team are happy to assist
Nominations for the 2019 awards will open in the fall.
For questions please contact contact 604-875-4111 ext. 62032 or firstname.lastname@example.org